Toolkit Solo: Help me! I’m a Manager
There’s never been a better time to develop better business skills, especially if:-
- You’re a manager
- You’ve possibly been a manager for a while
- You’ve never been on any formal training (or it’s been a while)
This Toolkit is perfect for you if you’ve decided to invest in yourself and your development. That’s always a strategy that pays.
Understanding yourself, your strengths and how you can develop yourself and others is the ticket to success in so many areas of life.
In Help me! I’m a Manager we examine the What, Why, Where, Who and How of growing your Better Business Skills as a manager.
Jam-packed with examples, in this 300-page guide we take you deeper into the everyday (but rarely taught) details of what it takes to be a manager who engenders trust and who gets the best for, and from, their team.
We do this in the following 8 modules, working at your own pace:-
1: What’s my Role?
2: What is Teamwork?
3: Building Relationships
4: Building Trust
5: Successful Conversations & Meetings
7: Great Performance
8: Wrap Up
After completing them, we challenge you to put the Tools and Frameworks you learn into practice, not only to grow your management skills but to reap the rewards that go with knowing you’re doing your best work.
So, after completing the course, you’ll be able to:-
- Explain the role and core skills of a manager
- Articulate your own purpose and goals as a manager
- Describe the MAGIC ingredients for building and managing a great team
- Explain techniques for Leading Conversations and Running Successful meetings
- Understand Conflict and techniques to resolve
- Drive great performance with and from your team
- Build your own Manager Action Plan
Why not grab a coffee and get started?
Want to know more about how you can involve your whole team for the price of the latest iPhone?
Prefer just to dip into selected topics?
Head over to the Mini-Toolkits presented as a selected series of topics from Help me! I’m a Manager.